Many faculty at NU employ designs of flipped teaching and learning. Typically, these designs are facilitated by technologies. Selecting the right tools is important! What criteria to use? This free course might demystify the process. Happy learning!
We knew long time ago that positive environment is contributing to better learning. Faculty Focus shares some strategies on how to make your classroom a more positive one, be happier, and help students to be more engaged in learning. In brief:
- Develop a “positive” syllabus or course outline
- Focus on student strengths
- Teach students about mindfulness
- Build intrinsic motivation
- Encourage a growth mindset
- Practice gratitude
Happy new semester!