According to Susan Grajek, EDUCAUSE’s vice president for data, research and analytics, these are the top 10 (the full report is available at EDUCAUSE website):
The top 10 IT issues of 2016 are:
- Information Security
- Optimizing Educational Technology
- Student Success Technologies
- IT Workforce
- Institutional Data Management
- IT Funding Models
- BI and Analytics
- Enterprise Application Integrations
- IT Organizational Development
- E-Learning and Online Education
Your might consider getting one!
“The HAT is the first-ever personal data platform (HATPDP) created to hold your own data, allowing you to use your own data which you can acquire from Internet-connected objects or services. For example, you can bring your Google Calendar, Fitbit and other data into the HAT. ” More here.